Winpharm: Best Software for Pharmacies
Our Pharmacy Management Software streamlines your workflow, builds bigger profits, and builds star ratings as well as medication adherence. Our state of the art pharmacy software can be install in Windows and is fully compatible with iOS Native & Android Native.
Pharmacy Management Software: Winpharm
Our flagship product is Winpharm, our pharmacy management software. It is utilized across the country by independent pharmacies, doctors dispensaries, LTC pharmacies, and hospitals. It is always evolving to build profitability and make your life easier, to do more, without needing more staff. Glance at some of the key features below, and make sure to schedule a demonstration with us ASAP!
- Coupon Management: Take the guesswork out of coupon processing with our coupon management. Link coupons to the prescriptions they are for and WinPharm does the rest.
- Customizable Workflow: Not every pharmacy prefers the same workflow. WinPharm gives you 5 options to choose from such as an open workflow, or a queue system workflow. There are additional options and settings for enhanced efficiency.
- Medicare & Commercial Plan Lookup: Quickly check for insurance eligibility for commercial insured or Medicare insured patients and have the system automatically create an insurance profile for your patients.
- Refills Due & RX Not Picked up: Never let your patients go without medication – set up refills due and pick up reminders from WinPharm to ensure your patients are compliant with their prescriptions.
- Automatic COB Billing: Turn on automatic coordination of benefits for dual eligible patients and never worry about manually billing multiple plans.
- Electronic RX Inventory Updates: Electronically communicate with your wholesalers to automatically load your pricing and inventory into WinPharm. Works for multiple vendors and multiple accounts.
- Document Management: Link prescriptions and documents to your patient prescriptions, patient profile, or doctor profile.
- Mobile Refills: Connect with your patients by offering our FREE mobile refill application for Apple and Android. Patients can send quick refill request or create and account to allow them to access their profile and track prescription statuses. Refill requests queue up directly into your WinPharm system.
- Web based refills: Offer the same convenience as our mobile application on the computer.
- Pre & Post Edits: Built into the software to watch over possible audit and reimbursement issues.
- Electronic Delivery System: Our electronic delivery system, built for Android, allows your drivers to quickly and easily create delivery manifest, integrates with Google Maps to calculate the fastest route, and syncs back up with your pharmacy software to collect signatures.
- Foreign Language: SIG codes & Monographs supported
- Color Coded Statuses: help to quickly identify the status of an RX
- National Doctor Database: allows quick addition of new Dr’s in software
- Compound drug module: We offer a robust compounding module integrated directly into our solution. We offer digital scale integration in our simple to use system.
- Enhanced Escript capabilities: that include suggested fill order, bulking same patient RX’s together, and of course, controlled substance E-prescribing
- Workflow Manager: allows you to quickly setup and manage deliveries, bin management, and bulk patients together within a facility for deliveries
- Nursing Home Package built in: allows you to service LTC, nursing and assisted living facilities at no extra cost to you
- Customizable Reports: with enhanced filtration features give you a detailed picture of your business from all aspects
- Plethora of interfacing: from USPS, Fedex, and UPS for mailorder or shipping, to Quickbooks we have you covered. We support multiple robotic vendors, IVR vendors, and services you have probably heard about such as IMedicare, IMS data reporting, multiple switch vendors, and open support for the credit card industry. This means you are never locked into a relationship you are unhappy with, and our capabilities are endless!
From Our Blog
How can you set your independent pharmacy up for success? By making sure your two most important vendors are carefully chosen. First, your pharmacy wholesaler. The pricing, tiered discounts, availability, and of course how fast they can deliver are all extremely...
For many pharmacists considering opening an independent pharmacy there can be confusion surrounding claims and billing. Unlike other types of medical billing, pharmacy billing is done in real time—providing pharmacy owners with immediate adjudication responses from...
Not all point of sale systems are created equally. Point of sale systems are commonly built specifically for an industry, which provides businesses with the tools necessary to effectively operate their type of business. A point of sale system used in a restaurant...
Independently owned pharmacies have transitioned from a primary focus on filling prescriptions to transitioning to healthcare professionals. Today, they offer a wide-range of clinical services while playing a much larger role in patient health. No longer are...
Most independent pharmacies stock their shelves with merchandise that is designed to help patients save time and money. Purchasing other necessities in one stop while also picking up your prescriptions is one of many conveniences offered by independent pharmacies....
It comes as no surprise that the PBMs are constantly coming up with new ways to dig deeper into your pharmacy's profits. As soon as independent pharmacy owners think they have a grasp on ways to combat the claw backs, the PBMs create a new set of unattainable targets...